Unfortunately, a large proportion of marriages end in divorce.
The financial consequences of divorce and failed relationships can be devastating. It’s, therefore, vital to have the right professional advice. We’ll work closely with your legal representatives and financial planner to ensure you get the best possible support, guidance and advice at this difficult and emotional time.
Our services include:
- Preparing reports to analyse the financial positions of the respective parties, which can be used by your legal representatives
- Access to Chartered Accountants who can provide evidence in person to the Court
- Access to qualified tax professionals who will ensure that the tax implications of any settlement are fully understood and, where possible, the cost is mitigated
- Advice on your pension sharing options from a highly-qualified pension expert
- Reassurance at a difficult and worrying time
- An initial free of charge, no-obligation meeting
- A cost-effective service with fixed fees to ensure to provide further reassurance
- A service tailored to your individual needs and circumstances