Unfortunately, many businesses experience financial difficulties.
Often caused by difficult trading conditions, a fall in sales or other factors outside of the management team’s control, at such times much is at stake for both the owners and employees.
It’s therefore vital to have a forward-thinking team of experts to call upon.
Our services include:
- Restructuring and refinancing including negotiations with major funders
- Advising on Company Voluntary Arrangements, Partnership Voluntary Arrangements and Administrations, Liquidations
- Providing reports to banks and funding institutions
- Advising the business owners on their personal options including IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) and bankruptcy
- Helping to buy businesses out of insolvency
- Advising creditors on their rights in insolvency procedures
- A solution-led approach which only utilises formal insolvency procedures when all other avenues have been exhausted
- Experience and expertise when it’s needed most and time is often short
- An initial free of charge, no-obligation meeting at which we will assess the financial position of the business, and discuss a possible recovery plan while outlining the advantages and disadvantages of all options
- A plan, disclosing to major funders the key risk areas, the decisions to be made and a route map that may enable the business to continue
- A team with over 100 years’ experience, including licensed insolvency practitioners and excellent reputation with banks, fellow accountants, solicitors and the business community in general including:
- Access to Chartered Accountants with experience of owner managed businesses, accounts preparation and cash flows and secondments to industry; and
- Transparent fee arrangements
- Access to other advisers and tax experts where appropriate
Our business recovery services are provided by RPG Business Recovery.
We have received an excellent service from the team at RPG for well over 20 years. We particularly appreciate RPG's real interest in our company and suggestions for improvements. The service RPG provides goes well beyond what we could expect. The attention to detail and the prompt, professional service the team provides means that we are reassured that should we require urgent or unusual advice, the team will provide it. We would have no hesitation in recommending RPG.
Executive Chairman - SheffProp
I would like to thank RPG for your unbelievable help, assistance and friendship for over 40 years. Nothing has ever been too much trouble. Words alone are insufficient, and I think that the same would apply to my former colleagues and my family who have also come to rely on your advice and guidance.
Founder - Neville Johnson Offices
We have worked with RPG for many years, for good reason. They are not only extremely knowledge but they really take the time to get to know you as customers and also as people. This really makes a difference, as whilst it is of course important that you receive great service, which we do, it’s also essential to work with professionals who you can really trust and who go out of their way to know your business as well as you do, giving ultimate comfort that you are all striving towards the same goals. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
“RPG have always been our first point of call for advice on accounting, tax and financial regulatory matters and indeed have become an additional sounding board for both myself and my colleagues on strategic matters. The consistently high quality and timely advice they provide is very important to us.”
Chief Financial Officer - ProofID
“As a family business we have been using Royce Peeling Green as our accountants for over 25 years. We have always been impressed with their expertise and depth of knowledge in all financial areas required to help run our business. There is an obvious understanding and trust between the two companies which leads to proactive approach to guide us with short and long-term financial planning. We have found everyone at Royce Peeling Green to be very approachable providing us with the reassurance that they will always provide a professional response in a timely manner.”
Managing Director - Manchester Slate Ltd
RPG have now acted for our various companies for over 15 years. Their advice and commercial attitude in dealing with Tax, Audit and general businesses matters has always been of high quality and queries dealt with promptly. The team at RPG are experts in their field, they understand the SME market place well. They have been involved in all our corporate transactions, from setting up of businesses, ongoing support of our management teams through to being part of the team that negotiated the successful sale of a group company.
Genesis Group International
We have received a first rate service from RPG over many years. We appreciate their attention to detail and the timely, professional and pro-active advice they provide. We would have no hesitation in recommending the team at RPG.
Managing Director – Ribble Packaging Limited