This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Royce Peeling Green Limited website. It applies solely to this website.
Information collection and use:
- Royce Peeling Green Limited, as the data collector, may collect some information from visitors to this site. This information is used only to respond to enquiries and to monitor site usage. Royce Peeling Green Limited will not pass on these details to third parties or use them for any other purposes unless instructed by you to do so.
- Cookies and logging of IP addresses are used to enable Royce Peeling Green Limited to monitor site traffic and repeat visitor statistics. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. Such information is anonymous and held on a temporary basis.
- You will not receive unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a result of using an electronic form unless we have explicitly requested and received your permission.
- Where personal data is requested through forms, such data is only used for the purpose stated on the form and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
- Royce Peeling Green Limited complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.